Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Blog Every Day in November 2015 #BEDN Day 4: Photography

I love photography and I take pictures like everyday. I used to take a lot of pictures using my DSLR but not anymore and that is sad. I think I need to get back with my DSLR to rekindle the long lost relationship I have with it. Now, all of my pictures were taken using by my iPhone 5S and I personally think that iPhone's camera is so dope. That's one of the reason why I use iPhone and if I'm gonna get myself a new iPhone in the future, I would probably get the one with more memory space cos 16GB is very annoying and I kept getting warning that I'm about to ran out of space!

Here are some photos that I took using both of my DSLR and iPhone, I'm not a pro or a photographer so please do enjoy some of the photos that were taken by yours truly here! 




This was taken using my DSLR like a few years ago! I look so huge in that picture!! #nofilter #nophotoshop #raw


This was also taken using my DSLR like about a month ago. I must say I love the color of the sky in this picture, it's when the sun about to set. #nofilter #nophotoshop #raw




This was taken using my iPhone. I took this picture when Fay, Michelle and I were hanging out at Jesselton Point after our island trip. The sun was setting, so romantic! #nofilter



This was taken during our island trip in October using my iPhone. I just love the color of the water here, it's so turquoise blue! Just like the color of the sea in Hawaii. I'm going to make a different post for our island trip in the future! Michelle and Fay have already posted blog post about it where you can read them at Fay's & Michelle's. #nofilter


I used to be a huge photography enthusiast but it has lessen down over the years. It was quite sad that I don't use my DSLR quite often and I just put it away. I guess I should take up some time to use it again. 






Au revoir,
Jess




2 comments:

  1. will be always one of my favourite yg tuuuna kami alawa tomod tu hahaha...sila lah guna semula dslr mu itu dan gambar kami *hint2* haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to love taking photo with DSLR too..I remember berabis pujuk my lil bro to borrow his DSLR & main katik2 the raw image hehehe but nowadays phone pun canggih sdah and portable kan..meh invest in gopro :)

    ReplyDelete