Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Blog Every Day in November 2015 #BEDN Day 2: Love Mondays

Mondays and I don't really have a good relationship cos it means that the weekend has ended and I need to face reality. It's not that I hate Mondays nor reality, don't get me wrong but as a normal human being, weekends to me are my haven. I get to do more relaxing and life isn't as hectic as during the weekdays, I'm sure everybody agrees to this.

Knowing that I don't personally love Mondays and after having sooo many cups of coffee, I would say today is probably my most productive Monday and I am proud of myself. I did so many errands that I don't even have time to have a proper lunch. Actually I was at the university the whole day to catch up with my research supervisor on things that I need to do prior to my convocation and I lost track of time to even get myself a good lunch. After meeting up with my supervisor, I then went to pay up my convocation fee. That too take a long time as there were so many students waiting in line to pay for theirs as well and that is the only time that I wasted doing nothing, well not exactly nothing cos I was texting too that time. But beside texting, I get to do some pondering and I get to recall on so many things, good and bad that I have to go through to get to where I am today,  finally completing my thesis and actually waiting in line to pay for my convocation fees. 

I'm not going to deny that without the grace from the Heavenly Father that He has blessed me, the abundance of supports that I have received from my family and close friends and also not forgetting the support that my ex has given me during the earlier part of my master degree journey and also the heartbreak and major bullshits that he has put me through upon completing my thesis and my research defense, I don't think I will be able to make it through to today. 

All in all, although I don't particularly love Mondays, it doesn't mean that I hate it to the point that I don't want Mondays to exist cos it's good to have those things that helps you to wake up from your constant procrastination and face the reality of the world.













au revoir,
Jess


6 comments:

  1. Monday and I didn't clicked too. *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if i hate or like monday...i...i can't even! Ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because you have a 'love hate' relationship with mondays and so do I hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm honestly I hate Monday!!! Asal mo sunday ja mo sedih ni coz bsuk mo kerja...haizzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i'm sure most people hate it babe!! monday blues kan.. huh

      Delete